Purchase your LEAF Culinary Passport here for discounted meals in Eden Hall!
FRESH:Our commitment to local, organic ingredients means we work closely with local farmers and farm cooperatives, granaries, creameries, hatcheries, microbreweries and coffee producers to get the freshest ingredients possible brought to us with a minimum of trucking.
BLUE RIDGE BISCUIT COMPANY is raging YUMMINESS & fresh!
PS: LEAF's very much loved past chefs, Chef Cookie and Chef Oso are advising and will be dancing about. Visit Chef Oso on the Birch Lodge porch to talk about YOUR FOOD STORIES for his Mortar & Pestle food project.
Now more camper conveniences! ICE at LEAF– Mobile roaming cart & locations at BARN, Eden Field RV camping, Summit (near Mtn Top) & Tennis Courts. ICE & BEER by the case and boxed Wines at Eden Field Camping drop off available and yes they are fairly priced. RESPECT:Outside alcohol can NOT be brought into LEAF.
"I just wanted to let you know how much we LOVED LEAF!!! We read about LEAF on your website and decided we had to be there, even though we lived in Chicago!! It was well worth the trip. The music was uniformly great-we love the eclectic nature of the selected performers. The setting is beautiful, and there were many interesting vendors---of, and the food was terrific. The best thing was the atmosphere- it was a blend of present hippies, ex-hippies, and NPR people. The point is everyone fit into LEA, a mellow, happy, mutually respectful ambience. All in all, LEAF was one of the highlights of our lives, and that includes 56 years. We¹ll be back."- Chicago, IL
EATS & BREWS! CULINARY FOOD BOOTHS at LEAF are YUMMY!
LOCAL BREWS!! Featuring Highland Brewing Co., New Belgium, and Pisgah Brewing Co. ALso..Taste Pisgah Brewing’s LEAF Amber or grab a case to take home.
• HOMEGROWN - Fried Chicken Samich, Smoked Trout Wrap, Pimento Cheese Wrap, Smoked Pork Tacos w/ Slaw, BBQ Tempeh Tacos w/ Slaw, Redneck Potpie (BBQ chick cheese grits), Sweet Potato Chips, Sweet Potato Chip “Nachos” w/ Goat Cheese & Walnuts, Minestrone Soup, Banana Puddin' DRINKS: Peach-Ginger Cooler, Strawberry Lemonade, BlueBerry Tea (Herbal), Peach Ginger Tea, Regular Ol’ Tea
• OKIE DOKIES SMOKEHOUSE- BBQ, Hot Dogs, Ribs, Mac-n-Cheese, Nachos, Chicken and Brunswick Stew
SHIPSIDE STROLL Area:
• Green Light Café - Vegetarian! Lasagna, Curry, Tempeh Reuben, Red Beans & Rice, Spicy Peanut Tempeh Wraps, Spring Rolls, Tempeh "Chix" Salad Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Desserts
• SUGAR SHACK - Breakfast ALL DAY! Veggie & Breakfast Thing, Eggs, French Toast, Maple Syrup Treats
• LEAF CONCESSIONS at Eden Hall, new Tavern on the Green by First Aid, Lakeside Stage & the Barn. Beer, Specialty Wines, juices, water, teas & more.
• Kerala Curry - Tamarind Soup, Tomato Soup, Pancakes, Grits, Eggs, Sausage, Vegetable Samosas, Vegetable Curry Rice Bowl, Chicken Curry Rice Bowl, Vegetable Meal Plate, Chicken Meal Plate, Lassi, Chai, Masala Chai
LAKESIDE Stage Area:
• Raw Shakti Chocolates - Raw Chocolate & Raw Vegan Truffles, Vegan Sushi, Raw Vegan Pate, gRAWnola, Fresh Coconuts
• Buchi - Locally made Kombucha, known in the Orient as “The tea of immortality”!
• BARLEY’S - Fresh pizza, Hummus, Tea and Lemonade. Barley’s supports LSS!
• CULINARY TOUR w/ CECELIA - French Savory & Sweet Crepes, Empanadas, Tamales, Soup, Tea
• MOJO TACO LOUNGE
• FRENCH BROAD CHOCOLATE LOUNGE
EDEN Hall Area:
• ONE WORLD KITCHEN - Organic & Healthy. Pesto & Black Bean Quesadilla, Curry, Tofu, and Famous Festival French Fries and now Breakfast Burritos!
• ULTIMATE ICE CREAM - Ice cream, gelato & sorbet freshly made from fresh quality ingredients.
SERVING LEAF’s own flavor CHOCO-LATTE with 100% going to LEAF in Schools & Streets- YUMMY!
• FRESH & BLUE RIDGE BISCUIT CO. CAFE in Eden Hall with Gourmet meals served buffet style. Southern Breakfast with big biscuits & lots of bacon!
• D.O.G.S - hot dogs, sausages and more!
MEADOW GREEN across from Upper Healing Arts:
• IZZY'S COFFEE
NEW FOOD VENDORS! (Location to be determined)
New vendors only considered when there are openings. CURRENTLY we have no openings.
Please fill out THIS FORM to be put on the waiting list.