Purchase your LEAF Culinary Passport here for discounted meals in Eden Hall!
"I just wanted to let you know how much we LOVED LEAF!!! We read about LEAF on your website and decided we had to be there, even though we lived in Chicago!! It was well worth the trip. The music was uniformly great-we love the eclectic nature of the selected performers. The setting is beautiful, and there were many interesting vendors---of, and the food was terrific. The best thing was the atmosphere- it was a blend of present hippies, ex-hippies, and NPR people. The point is everyone fit into LEA, a mellow, happy, mutually respectful ambience. All in all, LEAF was one of the highlights of our lives, and that includes 56 years. We¹ll be back."- Chicago, IL
Save time and money! Get your Culinary Passport! 5 excellent meals for just $45. Must be purchased in advance. Some passports will be available the week of the festival for $55.
YUM! Morning Glory Cafe is operating the LEAF cafe in EDEN HALL. Owner and Chef Christopher Hadley, known simply as “Cookie”, was recommended by former LEAF Chef Oso. "Cookie is one of the most talented creative chefs I have worked with." He has worked in a multitude of different styles from Italian to Asian-fusion to organic farms.
"At Morning Glory Café, we believe in real food- food made from ingredients your great-grandmother would recognize. Whole foods with lots of fresh vegetables in delicious combinations. We cook for your health and your peace of mind. We source alot of our food locally, thus helping to sustain the local economy and maintaining the beauty of the environment in which we live."
Now more camper conveniences! ICE at LEAF– Mobile roaming cart & locations at BARN, Eden Field RV camping, Summit (near Mtn Top) & Tennis Courts. ICE & BEER by the case and boxed Wines at Eden Field Camping drop off available and yes they are fairly priced. RESPECT:Outside alcohol can NOT be brought into LEAF.
CULINARY FOOD BOOTHS at LEAF
Taste Pisgah Brewing’s LEAF Amber at Barn!
• GREEK PALACE - Chicken, Steak & Falafel Pita, Salmon & Turkey Burgers, Meatball Subs, Fried Yucca, Smoothies - Strawberry & Mango, gyros, Funnel Cake, Fresh Lemonade, Pickles, Baklava
• OKIE DOKIES SMOKEHOUSE- BBQ, Hot Dogs, Ribs, Mac-n-Cheese, Nachos, Chicken and Brunswick Stew
SHIPSIDE STROLL Area:
• Green Light Café - Vegetarian! Lasagna, Curry, Tempeh Reuben, Red Beans & Rice, Spicy Peanut Tempeh Wraps, Spring Rolls, Tempeh "Chix" Salad Sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Desserts
• SUGAR SHACK - Breakfast ALL DAY! Veggie & Breakfast Thing, Eggs, French Toast, Maple Syrup Treats
• LEAF CONCESSIONS at Eden Hall, new Tavern on the Green by First Aid, Lakeside Stage & the Barn. Beer, Specialty Wines, juices, water, teas & more.
• MAC Daddy's Organic Lemonade & Shaved Ice
LAKESIDE Stage Area:
• Raw Shakti Chocolates - Raw Chocolate & Raw Vegan Truffles, Vegan Sushi, Raw Vegan Pate, gRAWnola, Fresh Coconuts
• Buchi - Locally made Kombucha, known in the Orient as “The tea of immortality”!
• BARLEY’S - Fresh pizza, Hummus, Tea and Lemonade. Barley’s supports LSS!
• CULINARY TOUR w/ CECELIA - French Savory & Sweet Crepes, Empanadas, Tamales, Soup, Tea
• JOHN BEAU’S GUMBO - Gumbo, Jambalaya, Great Northern White Beans, Salad Dogs, Roasted Sweet Corn with Savory Butters, Shrimp & Grits, French Dip, Hamburgers, Gourmet Sloppy Joes, Boiled Peanuts
• FRENCH BROAD CHOCOLATE LOUNGE
• HOMEGROWN - Fried Chicken Samich, Smoked Trout Wrap, Pimento Cheese Wrap, Smoked Pork Tacos w/ Slaw, BBQ Tempeh Tacos w/ Slaw, Redneck Potpie (BBQ chick cheese grits), Sweet Potato Chips, Sweet Potato Chip “Nachos” w/ Goat Cheese & Walnuts, Minestrone Soup, Banana Puddin' DRINKS: Peach-Ginger Cooler, Strawberry Lemonade, BlueBerry Tea (Herbal), Peach Ginger Tea, Regular Ol’ Tea
EDEN Hall Area:
• WEST END BAKERY - Cookies, mufﬁns, cinnamon rolls, and cake w/ 100% organic ﬂour and all-natural or organic ingredients. Vegan and wheat-free options.
• BUS STATION - Organic Fair Trade Coffees, Hot Chocolate, Chai, Mufﬁns
• ONE WORLD KITCHEN - Organic & Healthy. Pesto & Black Bean Quesadilla, Curry, Tofu, and Famous Festival French Fries and now Breakfast Burritos!
• ULTIMATE ICE CREAM - Ice cream, gelato & sorbet freshly made from fresh quality ingredients.
SERVING LEAF’s own flavor CHOCO-LATTE with 100% going to LEAF in Schools & Streets- YUMMY!
• MORNING GLORY CAFE in Eden Hall with Gourmet meals served buffet style. Southern Breakfast!
• Buller Bavarian Pretzels
LEAFlet VILLAGE AREA:
• Kettle Corn
• D.O.G.S - hot dogs, sausages and more!
MEADOW GREEN across from Upper Healing Arts:
• IZZY'S COFFEE
New vendors only considered when there are openings. CURRENTLY we have no openings.
Please fill out THIS FORM to be put on the waiting list.